Brion Economics, Inc. provides strategic advice and guidance on broad issues of economics, planning an
Brion Economics, Inc. provides strategic advice, analysis, and guidance on a broad range of projects and issues. We bring a deep understanding of community dynamics to the table, based on 30 years of experience in urban economics and planning.
With the insights earned in countless meetings, studies, and presentations, BEI helps our clients navigate the complicated processes of entitlement and development, and public policy work. Our primary goals align with our clients’ interests – developing sound policy and outcomes that balances private sector economics with public sector benefits and concerns.
Blending economics, public policy,
and creative analysis
BEI delivers vital tools for long-range planning to cities,
counties and developers. We produce feasibility studies,
needs assessments, fiscal impact studies and impact fee
nexus studies, as well as case studies, and other public policy evaluations. To help build understanding and consensus among affected parties we also help present the findings in private and public forums.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Child Care Needs Assessments and Policy Evaluations
- Financial Management and Fiscal Analysis
- Economic Modeling, Budget Analysis, and Projections
- Strategic Planning, Visioning, and Implementation
- Policy Development and Business Analysis
- Market Studies, Housing Assessments, and Retail Demand Analysis
- Demographic and Budget Forecasting
Within budget and on time
Sensitive to clients’ financial constraints and schedule, we assemble our teams accordingly to streamline the project and ease project challenges. BEI can prepare quick high-level assessments as well as thorough detailed financial and demographic models.
Examples of Urban Economics Projects
- Bohannon Hotel Fiscal Impact & Feasibility Analysis Menlo Park
- Califia – Planned Community Fiscal Impact & Feasibility Analysis Lathrop
- Prologis, LLC Fiscal and Economic Assessment Willow Business Park, Menlo Park