Brion Economics, Inc., helps its clients transform a multitude of moving pieces into clear, digestible, and actionable form. When clients engage us, they get a comprehensive, yet concise and objective examination of their project. Expect to gain a big-picture perspective, as well as insight on the project’s anticipated and sometimes unexpected effects on the economy and surrounding community.
Urban Economics Services
At BEI, we draw on an in-depth knowledge of urban economics, public policy, and strategic analysis to assist our clients in creating long-range plans or answering short-term questions. The organizations we work with range from local government entities and developers to corporations and non-profits.
Our clients’ fiscal and financial needs, limitations, and legal requirements drive our work. And to further bolster success, we hear and consider the points of everyone with an interest in the project. By developing a full understanding of all parties’ opportunities and constraints, we provide you with valuable input that generates realistic development plans.
Our services include:
- Fiscal impact analysis
- Financial feasibility studies
- Case studies and impact assessments
- Development impact fee nexus studies and peer reviews
- Community assessments and economic benefits analyses
- Demographic forecasting and analysis
- Retail market studies
- Child care needs assessments
- Planning and public policy analysis
Problem solving for complex situations
Does your project involve diverse groups with conflicting interests? Managing debate and contention is one of our specialties. We approach complex situations with:
- Balanced, objective, and inclusive consensus building
- An open-minded attitude, examining and weighing all aspects
- A strategic, long-term approach to economics and politics
- A proven ability to craft creative solutions
- A track record of successful projects
Customized to your assignment
We tailor our work to the client, never approaching projects with a preconceived plan or outcome in mind. Your needs – the assignment scope and timeline – determine the team we create from our network of proven partners. Then, let us pull together the essential information and insights that will make all the difference in the project’s next steps.